It’s Thursday! This week is practically coming to an end.
Well so far, my week has been splendid and joyful. Thank God.
How about yours? I’m sure it’s been amazing so far 😄😚
I got nominated for the versatile blogger award by an amazing blogger.
(Actually, it’s my second time getting this award. 😄😁💃. )
This guy always makes me happy with his loving and truthful comments and posts. He has very impressive posts and an amazing blog, y’ll should check it out. Thanks you Robin for this nomination. 👊
The rules of this award are:
1)Show the award on your blog
2)Tell something about yourself stating your county of origin , your likes and dislikes and the school where you studied.
3)thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
4) share some facts leading to your blog or what made me blog.
5) in your own opinion, is blogging worth your time spent ? Explain
6) nominate deserving bloggers
7) link your nominees and let them know
Deep breaths* okay, now to my answers
2) I’m from Nigeria. Meaning I’m proudly Nigerian. 😄😁😎. Yeah so cool.
I like watching movies, writing blogging smileys and surfing the net.
I hate pretentious people, rats 😖, etc, 😆
I’m still studying . Covenant University, so aWesome 😍👍
4) deep passion for sharing 😋
5) oh yes, it’s worth every second of my time. Blogging is a platform for my self expression and meeting amazing people (including networking you might say 😽😺) . I get to share and learn, that’s definitely worth my time.
6) my nominees are
Thanks again Rob 👼